Upgrade To Geneious R10
R10 Upgrade Options
Upgrade options are available to existing license holders for 50% of the perpetual version-only list price.
Option 1 – 21-Month Subscription License
Switch to subscription and receive a 21-month subscription license.
Option 2 – Two-For-One Subscription Licenses
Switch to subscription and receive two 1-year subscription licenses for use by you and a colleague.
Option 3 – 3-Year Subscription License
Switch to a 3-year subscription license. Contact us to receive special pricing for this option.
Option 4 – Perpetual Version-Only License (R10)
Upgrade to Geneious R10 with a new perpetual version-only license.
What's New in Geneious R10
Alignment Masking For Better Trees
- Mask unreliable alignment sites without deleting data
- Manage alignment masks using annotation tracks
- Mask sites according to user defined ranges
Next Generation Sequencing
- Chimera filtering using UCHIME or USEARCH
- New workflow to Apply Variants and build SNP trees
- Better structural variant mapping and long read assembly
Smarter Restriction Cloning
- Completely redesigned to be simpler and more powerful
- Automatic identification of compatible cut sites
- Digest and ligate with drag and drop ordering of fragments
Frequently Asked Questions
Approximately once a year, a new Geneious version (eg. RX) is released which has new features and functionality. If you do not have a valid subscription you must purchase an upgrade to use a new version. To see all the new features in R10 please visit the What’s New Page.