Phylogenetic Tree Building
- Build trees using the best peer-reviewed algorithms
- Produce trees from any alignment in Geneious
- Edit and decorate for publication
Sequence Assembly and Alignment
- DNA and protein sequence alignment with a variety of alignment algorithms
- De novo and genome sequence assembly and reference mapping
Comprehensive Molecular Cloning
- Design primers
- Simulate PCR and cloning operations in one step
- Automatically annotate plasmid maps and expression vectors
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I activate my trial?
- Fill out the form to request a trial licence key.
- Download and install the latest version of Geneious
- From the top Help menu in Geneious, select “Activate License…”
- Copy and paste the trial license information from the email that you have received.
What happens when the trial runs out?
Geneious reverts to restricted mode when the trial license key has expired. In restricted mode you can view your data and import and export your files, however most other functions are disabled.
Where can I find help on using Geneious?
There are tutorials, a manual and help sections accessible from within Geneious to give tips and information on all of the different options and features.
The Geneious Support Site also contains forums, a knowledge base and access to our support scientists.