Install the plugin by downloading the gplugin file and dragging it in to Geneious or use the plugin manager in Geneious (under Tools - Plugins in the menu).
Once installed, run the plugin by selecting your sequences for submission and choosing Tools - Submit to Genbank from the menu. Click on the help buttons inside the options for further assistance.
1.6.5 (20 Sep 2016) – Download
– Fixed bug causing submission to set molecule type to be “Genomic DNA” when choosing “Genomic RNA”, “Ribosomal RNA” or ” Transfer RNA”
– GenBank submission now attempts to replace non-ascii character with equivalent ascii characters before submission
– Will now submit existing LIMS sequences from reference assemblies generated by the Biocode LIMS plugin instead of generating new consensus sequences
– Now correctly warns that alignments built from sequence lists are unsupported
– Now warns if trying to submit a contig with too many reads
– Remove “Split into separate sequences around ‘?’ calls” consensus option to prevent crashes that occured when using it
– Improved help button in GenBank Submission options for mac.
– Now correctly allows non-mitochondrial genetic location when genetic code is set to “Candidate Division SR1 and Gracilibacteria Code” (translation table 25)
– Updated for the NCBI’s transition to HTTPS (http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/news/06-10-2016-ncbi-https)
1.3.0 (28 Feb 2012) – Download
– Improved user interface
– Improved support for annotation types (e.g. support for RNA Editing)
– Improved pre-submission error checking