Install the plugin by downloading the gplugin file and dragging it in to Geneious or use the plugin manager in Geneious (under Tools - Plugins in the menu).
Once installed, run the plugin by selecting a protein sequence and choosing Annotate & Predict - Find protein domains with InterProScan from the menu. Results are saved as annotations on your sequence.
1.1.4 (14 Mar 2017) – Download
- Improves performance when the InterProScan server is under load
- Addresses a compatibility issue with Geneious 10.1.2
- Compatible with Geneious version 9+
1.1.0 (31 May 2016) – Download
- Added support for Geneious workflows
- Compatible with Geneious versions R6, 7, 8
- Compatible with InterProScan version 5
0.1.7 (09 Dec 2010) – Download
- Improved stability
Quevillon E., Silventoinen V., Pillai S., Harte N., Mulder N., Apweiler R., Lopez R. (2005).InterProScan: protein domains identifier.Nucleic Acids Res. 33 (Web Server issue): W116-W120