Apply the Power of Geneious Biologics to Your Antibody NGS Data
- Analyze millions of NGS raw antibody sequences in seconds
- Preview, annotate, and compare NGS sequences, with no manual intervention
- Compare NGS datasets, plot germline diversity, and region frequency
- Inspect individual sequences in large datasets using Geneious’ intuitive sequence viewer
- Spot high-level trends in large scale antibody NGS datasets
- Accelerate precision antibody discovery
“…Geneious Biologics solutions have significantly simplified our analyses of these vast (NGS) datasets.”
– Dr. Guy Herman, CSO Isogenica Ltd., UK
Realize Real Business Benefits with Geneious Biologics
Scale up quickly and efficiently, with additional capacity delivered on demand
Pick winners and eliminate failures with real-time data consolidation and advanced analytics
Innovate faster and beat competitors to the market with large scale computational analysis in the cloud
The right information at the right time, with a unified, central database, searchable across the organization
Access data wherever it resides by integrating multiple systems with sequence data
Work with and enhance existing systems with an advanced API and a highly configurable system
“Often, you have to shoehorn a software solution into your process; the adaptability of Geneious Biologics was something we liked a lot. Once we knew what we could do with Geneious Biologics, there was no other viable option.”
Liuhong Chen, Ph.D. Discovery Biology Team Leader at Bicycle Therapeutics
NGS is Accelerating Therapeutic Antibody Discovery – What Lies Beyond?
With NGS already in play or on the roadmap for many companies involved in therapeutic antibody R&D, this eBook explains why a cloud-based bioinformatics platform is needed to extract maximum value from NGS data.
Bicycle Therapeutics Prepares for an Accelerated Future with Geneious Biologics
Bicycle Therapeutics is pioneering first-in-class therapeutics to treat cancer and other debilitating diseases based on its proprietary bicyclic peptides platform.