Manage and Process NGS Data
- Analyze millions of NGS raw antibody sequences in seconds. Preview, annotate, and compare NGS sequences, with no manual intervention.
- Compare NGS datasets, plot germline diversity, and region frequency. Inspect individual sequences in large datasets using Geneious’ intuitive sequence viewer.
- Spot high-level trends in large scale antibody NGS datasets. Drill down into individual sequences.
Run Sequence Analysis
- Extract detailed, precise antibody sequence information. Visualize results with the powerful web-based sequence viewer.
- Automatically identify bad sequencing reads and out-of-frame regions. Automatically detect sequence errors to improve the accuracy of your experiments. Cluster and run statistical analysis on defined regions.
- Analyze human, mouse, rat, and rabbit germlines. Annotate frameworks, CDRs, and conserved AAs. Define constant domains and other user regions. Pair VH/VL sequences.
Screen and Investigate Results
- Compare your analysis results against your library of different experiment sequence and assay information.
- Advanced filtering and query language allows quick and accurate identification of best-performing antibodies.
- Add functional assay data to enhance the selection of high affinity binding antibodies.
Upload and Manage Experiment Data
- An advanced application programming interface (API) enables integration with your organization’s established data systems.
- Import data from a wide variety of sources and associate it with your sequence data to identify best performing molecules. Direct upload from third-party data formats, such as GenBank and Excel.
- Assign permissions for data sharing and collaboration across your entire organization. Share data and experiment summaries, while managing users and group access in a highly secure environment. Create workspaces, folders, and experiment navigation.
- Configure experiments for mAbs, scFv, VHH, and other types of antibodies and antibody-like molecules. Define and extract information from the part of the antibody sequence in which you are interested.
- Validate for expected annotations. Add your own notes to describe sequence and clone data.
- Customize analysis reports. Create primer sets and deploy search tools. Customize and configure antibody reference databases (BLAST).
Download to Geneious Prime and Excel
- Integrate with external systems for the easy and safe export of antibody sequence data to the next stage of your work flow.
- Integrate seamlessly with Geneious Prime. Download files and tables to Excel.
“Often, you have to shoehorn a software solution into your process; the adaptability of Geneious Biologics was something we liked a lot. Once we knew what we could do with Geneious Biologics, there was no other viable option.”
Liuhong Chen, Ph.D. Discovery Biology Team Leader at Bicycle Therapeutics