Skip to Content
- Student An undergraduate or graduate student enrolled in a degree program.
- Non-Commercial Research staff and employees within research institutes, government organisations or universities.
(Previously named ‘Academic', ‘Government' or ‘Student & Academic')
- Commercial Employees of a ‘for-profit' organization.
- Personal: Great for people working individually! Licensed to an individual by name. It may be activated three times (work & home computers & laptops) but can only run on one machine at one time (Previously named Single User License).
- Floating: This multiple user license allows you to install Geneious on as many computers as you like on the same network. Simultaneous access limited to the number of seats purchased. Ideal for environments that share computer resources (Previously named Concurrent Licenses)
|Personal || |
|Student ||$395 |
|Non-Commercial ||$795 |
|Commercial ||$1,995 |
|Floating || |
|Non-Commercial ||$1,995 |
|Commercial ||$3,995 |
Information about pricing
- All pricing is in US Dollars, and excludes local taxes that may apply.
- Special prices are available for academics based in countries with annual GDP less than $US2000 per capita (excludes 1 month licenses).
- You may use your license on multiple computers, provided that no one else uses your license and you do not use your license on more than one computer simultaneously.
- A US$25 handling fee applies for purchase orders and proforma invoices.