Streamlined microsatellite genotyping
Requires Geneious 7.0+
Streamlined microsatellite genotyping. Call peaks, bin them and produce a table of genotypes to export for further analysis.
Install the plugin by downloading the gplugin file and dragging it in to Geneious or use the plugin manager in Geneious (under Tools - Plugins in the menu).
Once installed, you can import microsatellite trace files in fsa format. Refer to the manual for further information.
1.4.2 (8 Apr 2016)
- Fixed a crash that would happen importing files with no sample name field
1.4.1 (10 Feb 2016)
- Added better handling of invalid ladders
- Added sample name field imported from fsa file
- Bin labels no longer change when resizing bins
- Fixed a bug where peaks on blunt peaks isn't called
- Fixed a crash that occurs when performing a bulk trim that goes beyond the end of one of the sequences
- Fixed a crash undoing after dragging trim region
- Fixed a rare crash that could occur when waking multiple monitors from sleep
- Fixed a problem where the warnings in the Alleles table could extend into neighbouring columns
- Fixed a problem where bins could be automatically created beyond the locus range
1.4.0 (31 Mar 2014)
- Fix some crashes in bin guessing
- Fix resource leak (threads not terminated)
- Fix occasional crash in notification slider animation