Explore our educational resources to advance your knowledge of Geneious Prime, molecular biology and sequence analysis.
Master the basics of Geneious Prime with short video tutorials covering all you need to get up and running from importing your data to aligning your first sequences.
Master Geneious and key concepts in molecular biology and bioinformatics. Watch videos and complete tutorials on all aspects of Geneious with FREE unlimited access to online courses.
Downloads and Resources
Popular Knowledge Base Articles
- Supported Operating Systems
- Minimum system requirements for running Geneious Prime
- How do I update to the latest version of Geneious Prime?
- How do I cite Geneious or Geneious Prime in a paper?
- How do I install new plugins in Geneious Prime?
- Shortcut keys for sequence navigation and editing
- How to search and filter in Geneious Prime
- How to add primers to Geneious Prime
- How do I design cloning primers?
- How do I create a custom enzyme set?
- How do I assemble F and R pairs of Sanger sequences?
- Can Geneious Prime assemble PacBio or Minion data?
- What’s the difference between alignment, assembly, and mapping?
- Which de novo assembly algorithm is best for my data?
- Which map to reference assembly algorithm is best?
- Best practice for preprocessing NGS reads
- How to build a phylogenetic tree in Geneious Prime
- Can Geneious Prime handle RNA-Seq data?
- Getting started with microsatellites in Geneious Prime