Sanger Sequence Analysis
Trim, assemble, and view Sanger sequencing trace files. Powerful SNP detection and variant calling.
View Sanger sequencing trace files. Navigate reads in a beautiful browser.
Trim and align your Sanger sequencing traces. Improve your mapping accuracy and decrease your analysis time with simple sequence assembly and easy editing of contigs.
Powerful SNP detection and variant calling
Easily identify, examine and resolve disagreements manually in the sequence viewer.
- Screen read errors by finding disagreements above a minimum threshold.
- Find disagreements only in coding regions
- Identify the effect of variations on protein translations, including those where only the first and third positions in a codon vary
- Calculate the probability of a SNP being correct
- Eliminate SNPs with a high strand bias
- Export your variants to csv
- Search and annotate short structural variations such short tandem repeats (STRs) and insertion and deletion events (InDels)
EXPLORE GENEIOUS PRIME
Automatic genome annotation, real-time sequence analysis and protein structure prediction.
View plasmid maps, annotate vectors, find restriction sites. Simulate restriction, Golden Gate, Gibson, and Gateway cloning.
Import and convert common file types as well as their annotations and notes with a simple drag and drop
I have found Geneious to be one of the most intuitive and powerful sequence analysis programs that I have used in all my years working in the molecular biology field. Thanks for making my life so much easier.
This program is wonderful! I was desperately looking for a software program that would make analyzing my sequencing data less painful. Thank you for developing a quality, user-friendly program. The interface is great!
What was impressive and powerful was that Geneious went from an unknown sequence to a known 3D protein structure quickly and intuitively in a single application.