Sanger Sequence Analysis
Trim, assemble, and view Sanger sequencing trace files. Powerful SNP detection and variant calling.
Trim and align your Sanger sequencing traces. Improve your mapping accuracy and decrease your analysis time with simple sequence assembly and easy editing of contigs.
Powerful SNP detection and variant calling
Easily identify, examine and resolve disagreements manually in the sequence viewer.
- Screen read errors by finding disagreements above a minimum threshold.
- Find disagreements only in coding regions
- Identify the effect of variations on protein translations, including those where only the first and third positions in a codon vary
- Calculate the probability of a SNP being correct
- Eliminate SNPs with a high strand bias
- Export your variants to csv
- Search and annotate short structural variations such short tandem repeats (STRs) and insertion and deletion events (InDels)
EXPLORE GENEIOUS PRIME