Assembly & MappingVisualization & Analysis
NGS Analysis and Genomics
- De novo assembly or reference mapping of Illumina, PacBio, or Nanopore reads (paired ends, barcodes) using industry leading algorithms, including SPAdes, TopHat and Minimap2.
- Comprehensive analysis of data, including genome browser, contig visualization, SNP calling, and RNA-Seq expression analysis.
Analysis & AnnotationMicrosatellites
Sequence and Chromatogram Analysis
- Trim, assemble, and view Sanger sequencing trace files; correct base calls; and create consensus sequences. Automatic annotation for gene prediction, motifs, translation, and variant calling.
- Genotype microsatellite traces with automated ladder fitting and peak calling and generate tables of alleles.
Alignment and Tree Building
- Perform pairwise and multiple alignments of DNA or protein using trusted algorithms, including MAFFT and Clustal Omega. View and edit alignments with real-time translation and highlighting.
- Build phylogenetic trees using peer-reviewed algorithms, including RAxML and PAUP*, and adjust display settings for publication-ready graphics.
- View plasmid maps, automatically annotate vectors, and copy-paste sequences with annotations. Find restriction sites; digest, ligate, and perform Golden Gate, Gibson, and Gateway cloning.
- Design primers, find CRISPR sites, and optimize codons. Track history and parent descendant lineage throughout cloning processes.
NCBI / GenBankImportingWorkflows
Searching, Sharing and Automation
- Batch BLAST against NCBI and directly search GenBank. Import and export most industry standard file formats.
- Centralize and collaborate on data with a seamlessly integrated shared database.
- Setup automated workflows to increase efficiency, control business processes, and reduce human error in your research.
Geneious Server Database
- Greater level of control and increased security for data access for your organization over the standard shared database
- Synchronized storage location for Geneious data accessible by multiple concurrent users
- Conﬁgurable to utilize existing authentication infrastructure such as LDAP to secure your data and simplify account management
- Additional cost – please contact sales for further information
What's NewTry for Free
What’s New in Geneious Prime 2020
- New features include long read sequence mapping with Minimap2, Clustal Omega aligner, better back translate and codon optimization, and more accurate annotation of CDS features.
- Discover all of the brand new features, improvements, and enhancements in Geneious Prime 2020.
“Geneious cannot be overestimated! A (work) life without Geneious is no longer possible – it feels dark, cold and hostile…”
Jean-Charles Paterna, Viral Vector Facility (VVF) of the Neuroscience Center Zurich (ZNZ)