Install the plugin by downloading the gplugin file and dragging it in to Geneious or use the plugin manager in Geneious (under Tools - Plugins in the menu).
Once installed, run the plugin by selecting a chromatogram sequence and choosing Annotate & Predict - Find Heterozygotes from the menu. Results can be saved as modifications to the sequence or as annotations.
2.0.0 (04 Aug 2019) – Download
– Fixed false positives
– Fixed false negatives
– Added new setting (“Peak Detection Height”) for finer grained tweaking of heterozygote detection
– Added new setting (“Minimum confidence to call heterozygote”) to prevent heterozygote detection in low quality regions
– Renamed “Minimum Confidence Score” to “Flag all positions with confidence below” to better reflect what that setting does.
– Added setting “Identify incorrect base calls when alternative peak height is” to detect clearly wrong base call
– Allow configuration of options when running from workflow
1.5.1 (06 Jul 2010) – Download
– Changes to sequence are undoable
– Appears in “Annotate and Predict” menu
– Fixed crash when trim region covers whole sequence
– Fixed crash when run on sequence with quality but no traces
1.2 (17 Jul 2008) – Download
– Now works on alignments and contigs