Install the plugin by downloading the gplugin file and dragging it in to Geneious or use the plugin manager in Geneious (under Tools - Plugins in the menu).
Once installed, you can import microsatellite trace files in fsa format. Refer to the manual for further information.
1.4.4 (25 Jan 2017) – Download
– Updated to support Geneious R10.1
1.4.0 (31 Mar 2014) – Download
– Fix some crashes in bin guessing
– Fix resource leak (threads not terminated)
– Fix occasional crash in notification slider animation
1.2.0 (27 May 2013) – Download
– Added more ladders
– Ladders are now stored in an editable text file