Install the plugin by downloading the gplugin file and dragging it in to Geneious Prime or use the plugin manager in Geneious Prime (under Tools - Plugins in the menu).
Once installed, EuPathDB appears as an item in the Sources panel on the left-hand side of the main window.
1.0.4 (25 Mar 2019) – Download
– Updated to work with some EuPathDB servers that now require https
– Handle 301 redirects that will be used to signal future server changes
1.0.3 (01 Mar 2018) – Download
– Update to be compatible with changes in the EuPathDB
– Add checkbox to indicate query string represents a list of gene IDs
1.0.2 (23 Feb 2017) – Download
– Restored plugin’s R9 compatibility.